Well, everything's packed and loaded, I'll be bathing my dog, packing up my comp and doing last minutes errands and stuff. Next time I post it'll be from here and I'll no longer be Sayulita bound, I'll be Sayulita livin'.
It's been a while so I'm loving being able to see what you're up to. I remember you talking about wanting to do this move a long time ago, so I really excited and pleased for you :) I hope it all goes smoothly. I'll be keeping my fingers crossed :)
I forgot to add your feed to my rss reader, so you'll probably in the middle of moving, the boxes, wondering where you left your underwear ;) It's a lovely view you have there, so let us know when you have settled down!
I'm a writer from Southern California, now living in the beautiful coastal village of Sayulita in Nayarit, Mexico. Just 20 minutes north of Puerto Vallarta, I'm livin' the village life.
11 comments:
Is that your new view?
*falls down*
Have a safe trip!
Oh God I miss you already.
It hasn't even been one day.
(Has it even been an hour?)
Cura ut valeas!
K
Hey Sweetie,,
It's been a while so I'm loving being able to see what you're up to.
I remember you talking about wanting to do this move a long time ago, so I really excited and pleased for you :)
I hope it all goes smoothly. I'll be keeping my fingers crossed :)
MoB xx
Hey honey,
I forgot to add your feed to my rss reader, so you'll probably in the middle of moving, the boxes, wondering where you left your underwear ;) It's a lovely view you have there, so let us know when you have settled down!
*knuffels*
Hope everything is going a-okay. Give us some news once you're hooked back up, luv!
I'm waiting, Jes. But I'm losing my patience. Hurry up, wouldja?
;)
Where ARE you?
Yes, I second that.
Where ARE you?
Maybe I'm on the wrong side of the other side cuz I ain't seen you no where. Where you at? Or is that classified info? Just give a wave then.
Dude. It's July.
Time's up on your great escape.
Show yourself at once!
July 2.
Post a Comment